i`m sorry but i`m in a hurry being a charvel please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i`m sorry but i`m in a hurry being a charvel please help

forgive me but do you know the facts on surfcaster japanmade serial 382818 price new,,,etc
    thank you!!!

Re: i`m sorry but i`m in a hurry being a charvel please help

3 posts about the same thing, within an hour..

Sounds like your demanding help. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

That serial number shows in the log books as being a 1982 USA Charvel - one of the first Surfcasters made.

Newc

NOT! Don't worry about it - buy it if it makes you happy.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

So what's it like, being a Charvel that is? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
            So what's it like, being a Charvel that is? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll bet is sucks... having all those dudes running their fingers over your neck, and strumming things in your nether region. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

And turning your nuts, and losing your bar! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Nice pic, Ron, but he already opened 4 (counting the one in the Classifieds) - one more ain't gonna make it any better [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[ July 08, 2003, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

After your nuts get twisted and turned enough over a period of time they usually get stripped off..

Comment

oohh i`m deeply sorry .. i have made a mistake I thougt I could get help from here ..because it is not easy to get facts about the japan made surfcaster out there..
                  i just want the guitar facts 1982 5000..yeah
                  i surrender ..
                  very nice guitars ,,..forum.??

Comment

The etiquette is that you don't start 4 different threads about the very same thing in an hour's time. That is similar
                    to a child stomping his feet and demanding something agan and again. That
                    is why you have some humorous responses at your expense here.

If you'd read the options at the top of the page you'd have seen "search". Had
                    you entered "Surfcaster price" you would have gotten the price list thread Newc was nice enough to post for you on one of the other 3 threads you created.

Just our quaint way of emphasizing the way to do things here. If you really must keep posting on the same subject every few minutes, just bump the post you already did and it's not AS bad. Really
                    the Search function, though not perfect,
                    is very helpful here, as many topics as are discussed.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

lets cut the guy some slack...he just registered yesterday

Welcome to the board...
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                      X